Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

This Little Piggy...

Halloween is over and done with, but what a busy month that was. I'm a few months short of having been a selling on Etsy for a year so I am still learning the in's and out's as well as the high's and low's of selling online.

The most popular request I had last month was for the little piggy hat. Lots of families were dressing up as the three little pigs and were having me make this hat as part of their costumes. One customer shared her picture of her little sweetie all dresses up for Halloween. Just look at her.. she's beautiful! I love seeing pictures from my customers!

So crazy that it's been featured in 13 treasury lists on Etsy and has been admired by 45 people, it's definately my best seller at this point. Never did I think when I was asked to custom make this for Mona Lisa Photography, that this would be so popular!

No comments:

Post a Comment