Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Message From Santa

About a week ago I was talking with a parent in my daughter's kindergarten class. Her son has been getting himself into quite a bit of trouble in class lately and since Christmas is weeks away she thought she's use the Santa is going to put you on the naughty list line. She took to the internet and found a site that allows you to create and fully customizable video message from Santa. I took the opportunity to check out the site and create a message to be sent to my 5 year old daughter. It allows you to enter the childs nams, age, item they are asking for as a gift, and even if they are on the naughty or nice list. It was classic to watch my daughter in amazement watching Santa speak to her. The icing on the cake was the uncertainty when the elves were checking to see which list she was on. All is all it's a great site that is a fun way to make Santa a reality. See for yourelf and have some fun!

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/home

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm now following you from the Promotion Team on Etsy. I'll have to remember that website for next year.

    ReplyDelete