Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Missing in Action

Okay so my apologies for being M.I.A. with blogging. I just realized it's been since April since I've posted anything here. Finally I am ready to get this baby off the ground!!

Autumn is near and I've been working on improving the Petunia and Ivy etsy shop. I'm so pround that as of today I've reached 82 sales!! Whoo Hoo! Now I know that's not a tremendous amount but hey, it's a start right? I'm loving every minute of it! Every day is something new and I am meeting so many fantastic people along the way! I am so greatful for them and their friendships! Looking forward to the future to see what it has in store for me.

One of my favorite new listings is the mermaid tail/cocoon. Gaby Clark Photography nailed the shot during her session with this little beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment