Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Prepping Up for Halloween

Halloween has always been such a fun time of year, and was always a big to do in my house growing up as a child. My mother loved Halloween! Now having a little one of my own I've taken on the Halloween spirit as well. If only I had known 5 years ago how to create more than just crochet blankets I could have had lots of fun with a festive little hat for my daughter. Being that she was only 2 months old on her first Halloween and weighing a little over 4 pounds, sadly there wasn't any costumes small enough for her :( Needless to say that has inspired me to have some fun and add some new little items for the teensiest little squishies out there so that they don't have to miss out on the fun! Here is a little sneak peek of what's to come for October. Mona Lisa Photography provided me with these adorable photos from her sessions with these little cuties! How much fun she must have loving these little babies and getting amazing shots in the meantime!

No comments:

Post a Comment